- Update help page, fix anchors
- Login, save data
- Settings page: GA opt in/out, data saver, login
- premium features
- enable Translations
- Add Ultrasound error margin info
- On Mobile browsers: Text input focus does not select all
v20.001 PWA (2019-09-15)
- Updated Android App SDK version and pushed update to Play Store
- Added code to detect PRO key for Google Chrome on Android - fails gracefully if fuction is not suported by the browser.
- Bug fix: disabled Cycle Length reset button if EDD has not been calculated yet
v20.001 PWA (2019-09-14)
- Bug fix: fixed reset to include IVF and CRL info
- Bug fix: I think I fixed the service worker (?)... we'll see
- Updated contact info and added social media logos
- Added icons (svg format) to menu items
- Cursor decorations when mousing and dragging over interactive items
- Added back the Cycle Length slider!
v20.0 PWA (2019-09-13) - MAJOR UPDATE!!
- Consolidated date change slider functions
- This was a major update!
- There were multiple calendar scripts available online, but I ended up writing my own rather than trying to force someone else's creation to work the way I wanted.
- Tested and working in all browsers! (so far)
- Removed input date fields since they are no longer needed
- Fixed IVF dating function. It works now!!
- Enabled CRL calculator!!
- Sahota et al: 26.643 + 7.822 * Math.sqrt(CRL)
- Robinson & Fleming: 23.73 + 8.052 * Math.sqrt(CRL * 1.037) [formula]
- Verburg et al: Math.pow(Math.E, (1.4653 + 0.001737 * CRL + 0.2313 * Math.log(CRL))) * 7 (original formula gives GA in weeks)
- INTERGROWTH-21: 40.9041 + 3.21585 * Math.sqrt(CRL) + (0.348956 * CRL)
- Drumm et al: (0.374 + Math.sqrt(Math.pow(0.374, 2) + 0.048 * CRL)) / 0.024
- Napolitano et al: Systematic review article, lists various formulas
- - Also enabled use of CRL results in calculating due date
v19.6 PWA (2019-09-10)
- Added Contact page
- Added "Hint" text to date output boxes
- Changed apparance to a dropdown rather than full sidebar
- Fixed menu display bug on iOS browsers (menu was not displaying properly due to overflow:hidden)
- Added Last Modified timestamp and HTTP header
- Reorganized image files into a single folder
- Text and color values supplied by PHP backend to be more modular - preparation for translations
- Added Clickable app icon to go back to main page
- Dynamic inclusion/import of nav menu file
- Better Google Analytics tracking
- Bug fix: Fixed bug where selecting today's date was not possible in U/S and IVF views.
- Improved cache algorithm to fetch Network file before falling back to Cache
This is slightly slower, but makes updates rapidly available.
- Bug fix: menu button hover/touch actions
- IVF dating is working
- Fixed position of header bar
- Included header bar on help pages
- Added Help video!
- Click/touch and drag to scroll through dates
- Brief touch on the fields opens calendar interface
- Responsive layout - @media rules for different screen sizes!
- Ultrasound dating working again
- CRL/IVF calculation not working yet
- Progressive Web App!
- I made a PWA version which should work on Google Chrome browser.
- Installable as a PWA app on Android - just use the "Add to Desktop" menu item if it does not automatically prompt you. Currently, this will either: Add to your desktop as a shortcut. or Add to your device as an installed app (after which you will need to manually place it on your desktop if you wanted it there).
- Sliding your finger horizontally on the row labels will increment/decrement the days/weeks.
(Versions changes below refer to the Android app, and do not apply to this webapp.)
- Text input focus will shift to Days when 2 digits are entered in Weeks text area.
- Many apologies. This update *actually* contains the changes mentioned in the previous version.
- [PRO] Fix crash when importing data from older versions of app
- [PRO] Auto-show number input keyboard when in WGA entry boxes
- [PRO] Added menu option to DELETE ALL patient data (auto save)
- [PRO] Highlight delivered patients in list
- [PRO] Added separate list for delevired patients (work in progress)
- [PRO] various other bug fixes, probably
- [PRO] Bugfix - fixed bug that caused erroneous calculations when retrieving saved data with ultrasound dating.
- [PRO] Change prefered language on the fly!
- [PRO] ES File Manager is now the prefered import app. Astro File manager does not work.
- [PRO] Bug Fix - corrected error that was causing ObWheel Extras to break. it should work now.
- Danish translation (thanks to Anne Mette Tonning).
- Unlocked orientation -- landscape mode enabed.
- Bug fix - Corrected FC on database export.
- Bug fix - corrected FC on startup for some devices.
- Updated some translations.
- Fixed back button behavior, to be more intuitive, after loading patient info.
- Bug fix - Fixed FC on saving after upgrade from v6.4. Sorry it took me so long to find this!
- Updated database for Delivery Date entry.
- NEW FEATURE! - Delivery Date entry: Press the MENU button to enter date of delivery. Touch the "Delivered" label to toggle show/hide gestational age at time of delivery.
- Bug fix - Prevent calculation when canceling calendar dialog.
- Bug fix - Fixed EDC error when loading saved patients.
- Bug fix - Fixed Ultrasound date saving method *(you may have to re-enter the ultrasound data if you saved patients with u/s data).
- Removed support for built-in Android date picker (Calendar-style date picker is quicker and more intuitive.)
- Added ability to save ultrasound exam data.
- Added ability to load saved ultrasound exam data.
- Added confirmation dialog when updating patient data.
- [pro] Fixed XML import FC of records with empty "note" fields.
- Corrected XML export file naming.
- Updated icons for app and live folders.
- Enabled TIMEMACHINE function for free version.
- [pro] Removed license-checking code for now.
- New notes entry method (dialog box).
- Set gestational age as default view for patient list.
- Updated French translation.
- Changed default row order to be more intuitive.
- [pro] Auto restart after changing row order in preferences.
- Updated translations.
- Added Localytics (needs Network connection, so only in Free version)
- Fixed persistent "Indefinite Progress" animation in Free version.
- Fixed FC bug when calculating data without Ob Wheel Extras installed.
- Fixed FC bug when calculating data after upgrading Ob Wheel Extras to 2.0 without opening Extras app.
- Fixed OI File Manager file import bug.
- Fixed force-close bug when entering date into TimeMachine using the Android date picker.
- Fixed "null" display of notes when there is no notes data.
- Notes area will now be displayed if notes are present in database.
- Code tune-up for more efficient passing of data.
- Updated translations.
- Updated Help
- Backup Preferences to Android Cloud Backup service (limited to Pro version and Android >v2.2)
- [pro] "Relevant labs" data with free plugin.
- [pro[ Android Market Licensing
- [pro] Custom rearranging of main interface layout!
- Fixed "null" display of notes when there is no notes data.
- Added partial French translations
- Fixed force-close bug when loading patient data that was saved in previous versions of the app.
- Notes! - You can now enter free-hand notes to be saved with patient data.
- Added preference to disable most Toast notifications.
- Bug Fix for Patient List scrolling bug
- Other improvements to Patient List view
- Improved xml Export
- Data Import! (Pro version)
- Added input validation for font size preference
- List font size preference
- More settings for patient list view
- Customizable date format for Patient List view
- Translation in Hebrew! (Rachel Egleston)
- New "TIMEMACHINE" function (Pro version only) = "How many weeks will patient be on xxxx date?" and "When will patient be xx weeks gestation?"
- Cleaned up unused strings and functions
- Fixed dual-install problem
- Export data to SD card! (No data import yet - coming soon)
- Pro version is now available! Get it in Android Market
- Removed "Old Layout"
- Trimmed down resource strings
- Code restructuring (main code is a library) for Free and Pro version
- Implemented Ads (Admob) for Free version
- Localization in Polish! (Rafał Bachórzewski)
- Preparation for AdMob in-app advertisements
- Localization in Russian! (Nariman Akhmadeyev)
- Bugfixes for Reset action
- Localization in Portuguese! (Walter Ribeiro de Oliveira)
- (Partial) Localization in Japanese! (Quartertone)
- Improved LiveFolder function. Long-press in your home screen to add.
- Partial Localization in Spanish! (Sergio Carmona)
- Added LiveFolder functionality. Long-press in your home screen to add.
- Added patient updating function.
- Added buttons for save/reset/list.
- Changed to SQLite database for storage.
Fixedan off-by-one-day error when using the grid calendar. Sorry!
- Added quick start help - display on first install.
- Colorize cycle/luteal length labels when values are changed from default.
- Added instructions for gestational age input.
- Added Ultrasound margin of error info
- Added gestational ages to patient list view.
- Fixed Today button in grid calendar.
- (Slightly) faster grid calendar display.
- Bigger date squares in grid calendar.
- Removed "Please donate" nag on startup.
- Adjustable Cycle length & Luteal phase length! Touch the row labels to reset these to their default values.
- More preferences options!
- Toggle old/new layout.
- Customizable font size for labels and calculation output texts.
- Fix an error when using old-style popup calendar dialogs.
- Fix orientation in "portrait" mode again.
- New layout - Bigger text, fewer buttons, better features. Touch text areas to input the dates.
- New Date input method - Date selection by grid/calendar. (You can go back to the standard Android date picker by setting it in your Preferences.)
- Patient Tracker improved - now with sort function!
New Date input method- Touch the text output area to try it out.
- Now with less nagging! "Don't Nag Me" option now disables the Help/Donate dialog
- Patient Tracker is finally here! See help page for more information.
- Improved resize code
- Added Reset button.
- Compatibility with small-screen devices.
- Toggle date of conception.
- Toggle full screen mode.
- Option to disable Donation nag text.